Hi everyone,
I’m planning to upgrade to the AWOL Vision 3500 Pro and I’m looking for a good 120-inch floor rising ALR screen to pair with it.
I’ve been looking at a few options:
My room will be mainly for movies, with controlled lighting most of the time. I’m interested in getting the best image quality possible — especially black levels, contrast, HDR performance, and reducing laser speckle.
For those using the AWOL 3500 Pro:
Would love to hear some real-world experiences. Thanks!
I’m planning to upgrade to the AWOL Vision 3500 Pro and I’m looking for a good 120-inch floor rising ALR screen to pair with it.
I’ve been looking at a few options:
- VIVIDSTORM S PRO
- AWOL ALR-F220C
- Spectra floor rising screen
- Some newer Fresnel options
My room will be mainly for movies, with controlled lighting most of the time. I’m interested in getting the best image quality possible — especially black levels, contrast, HDR performance, and reducing laser speckle.
For those using the AWOL 3500 Pro:
- Which screen did you choose?
- How has the performance been after using it for a while?
- Would you recommend going with a proven UST ALR screen now, or waiting for newer Fresnel models?
Would love to hear some real-world experiences. Thanks!